Personal training in South Cambridge (Cherry Hinton, Teversham, Fulbourn, Great Shelford, Addenbrooke’s).
I adopt a Health at Every Size* approach to personal training:
- I believe that movement is a vital part of developing true physical and mental health, and aim to help my clients find the joy in moving their body and being physically active.
- I believe that body shape and size are not accurate indicators of health.
- I encourage my clients to focus on vital, life-enhancing goals, such as mobility, body-awareness, skill development, pain reduction, increased energy, etc.
- I do not promote fad diets or gruelling exercise programmes.
- I do not encourage a focus on aesthetics or fat loss.
Get in touch if you’d like to:
- Improve your balance, mobility, flexibility or strength.
- Make exercise a regular and enjoyable part of your life.
- Learn to accept and appreciate your body for what it is and what it can do.
Your body is not a temple to be worshipped, nor an ornament to be admired…it is the vehicle through which you interact with the world, and it is where you will live for the rest of your life…Accept it. Appreciate it. Take care of it.